Wednesday, August 22, 2007

why-o-why...

can't a semester ever start easy and calm?!!!! I am supposed to do what they call a fall experience. This means I am in the classroom the before school starts and the first day of school. We do this prior to student teaching which I am doing the spring semester. I went to the education dept because I have not received my letter yet. Somehow my file has landed in a black hole. Now I have one day to arrange a fall experience or I cannot student teach and graduate in May!!! So not fair! Tomorrow I will need to go and see this through in between my classes.

We still know nothing of W's teaching assignment. School starts Monday. Things here are mighty stressful. Not fun at all.

1 comment:

Holly said...

I hope this has been resolved!!!!
Did you see the Sox last night?!?
;-)