Monday, July 31, 2006

They're Back...!!!

Yes all 5 have returned from summer visits to the dads' and we are back to having 5 kids! Yikes!! My gang had been gone since the middle of June and Wen's kids spent about 10 days in July. We are having our last quiet day until....Thanksgiving most likely.

Tomorrow is Liz's B-day the child is turning 15 WOW!!! It is alo the start of band camp for the older 2. 10-12 and then 1-3pm. Everyday until school starts. Robbie also starts football camp next week as well at a jolly 6am. Do they really think parents want to be up this early?! I sure as heck don't!

Wendy also starts back to school next week. Wah!I have LOVED having her home this summer. I love her more the longer we are together. I have to admit it can be incredibly tiring at times having 5 kids here but I couldn't imagine my life without her.

So our summer is basically coming to an end. Where the heck did it go?! I have enjoyed it and feeel sad that school functions are rapidly coming upon us, but it also means cooler weather will eventually come back lol!

No comments: