Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Summer is coming

Summer is coming. Wendy final day with students is tomorrow followed by a workday on Friday and then she is done. Our kids get out June 1st which also happens to be the day I graduated from high school 20 years ago! Yikes!

I start back to summer school on May 30 and need to do well this summer. I had a bad Spring semester so I owe it to myself to do better. My kids are going to be gone with their dad this summer this is the older 3 and frankly I think it sucks. I care care of them all the time and want the time to spend with them. The downside of being divorced is custody but I am much happier with Wendy that I ever was married. That is the good part LOL.

So my goal for the summer is to get myself organized, I found out I have ADD recently and need help to get that in check.

Yes I still need to post a new pic of the thinner me but I need a haircut first LOL. Soon.

No comments: