Sunday, April 30, 2006

Sick household

It as been a week of everyone literally getting sick including the Moms, not fun when Moms are sick at the same time. I think everyone is on the mend except for C who is still running a fever at this point. My other half is currently sleeping because she too has fallen to the bad cold. Its hard to believe that May wil be here tomorrow and then gone again soon as well.

School is winding down for me and the kids get out the beginning of June. Another year gone. C will start K in the fall wow. Before they were in school it seemed the year took forever now it flies. Just wow.

2 comments:

Sonya said...

I'm sorry to hear that you all have been under the weather! I hope you rebound quickly!

As for school... I'm sad that we are coming to the end of the year! This is the first year of preschool for the girls'. They absolutely love it and look forward to school. I don't know what we are going to do for the summer.

Gandksmom said...

I think I will have to cry when Katie goes to Kindergarten. For now, when the bus comes I do back flips in the road. Although, next year, Gillian will be taking the high school bus!