Sunday, December 31, 2006

last entry of 2006

Here it is the end of 2006! Where has the time gone?! This has probably been one of the more difficult years in along time more because of internal cleaning out of old crap and the turning over of the basic way I think. A personality challenge to say the least and one that is continuing to change. It leaves me to think of changing this blog. New name new title. I will have to think on that, for for now I have my beloved and our kids. I cant ask for more than that. I wish everyone a positive outlook on the coming New Year and many blessings to come our way in 2007.

I have a lot to be thankful for and while I may not list them here I know them in my head and my heart.

1 comment:

Maria said...

Blog hopping here...and you are one of about ten really interesting blogs I have stumbled on.

Hope your Spring is moving along nicely.